Monday, November 23, 2009

Thailad Trip { 18/11~22/11/09}

My 1st time been to bangkok.....
BUt not with my family is with my partner and instructor and not holiday there..
This trip main purpose is to have lesson with the Thailand instructor, Uaapan and Job.
Both of them are really good instructor and dancer also..

I reach Thailland, Bangkok around 12.20pm.
The journey takes 2 hours and 5minutes.
4 of us sleep like a dead pig in the plane...
hahahahaha....
Bangkok airport reali very big and crowded with tourists cuz now is holiday seasons.
I wish to have holiday too.....






Candies......

From airport to the studio take almost 1hour journey...
wow..reali far away from the town area.
Finally we reached..
I so lucky to be there in this period of time cuz the studio had already been renovation.
It really look very nice and brand new.
From wat I noe that this building is a small hospital....
yer.....really make me scary....
But luckily I din feel anytin there....




Uaapan very kind cuz he let us sleep in his studio...
owhhh...
so good but bit scary also....hehehehehe..
he really take care us alot..
He and Job bring us to hv a walk in the town area and treat us have delicious food also...
There a night which our dinner cost 6000bath...
mean is RM600..
wow expensive rite....
but nice environment and nice food..
Especially the TOM YAM...






This 3days lesson made me really exhausted...
I took 3lessons for the 1st 2day thn 4 lesson for the last days..
After lesson stil have basic class and group practice...
If basic did badly have to punish sit up for 30 times..
Huhuhuhu...
Me kena for 3days.....
And more than 30times...
The last day more worst..
During group practice I have to dance 5 dances and cannot lose any energy or not will punish 100 times sit up...
Eventually I kena also....
SO really very tired taking lesson in thailand....
somemore there dun have any water heater.
I bath with cold water 4 days.
And last day I bath at 3am in the morning with cold water.
Huhuhu...cold.......
But after hard work, we for sure go for entertaiment and have a good meal...
hehehehehehe....
I watched the NEW MOON : TWILIGHT
This movie reali not very interesting for me..
But the actors really looks very handsome...




Twilight: New Moon...

I really enjoy the trip there cuz everything there is much more cheaper compare to malaysia.
Somemore I get alot of knowledge about dancing..
Have to save more money if planning to go next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment