Thursday, December 24, 2009

No christmas and New year for me...

Recently really does not goes well in my life....
can say..
Not a good christmas and new year celebration....
Maybe my character really problem lot...
Everyone dun wan come near me...
Really cannot expect every of your frens will remember you..
I can say..
All the while less people will hardly remember me..
Even job I also cant get 1...
I put lot hope on to the job...
I thought I can get it...
But lastly..
Wat I get???
Juz get notin.....
Is true...
The more you wan it, the more you cant get it...
Juz be alone....
Maybe is faith to be alone...
Recently oways argue..
I dun wan argue anymore....
I really tired...
I will pass my new year and christmas alone...
No any mood celebrate at all....
No......
My life is colourless...
If oways let people bully, really they will keep on bullying you...
Maybe I really good to be bully..
I think I should keep myself more...
Not to be expose...
Keep deeply inside....

No comments:

Post a Comment