Wednesday, December 16, 2009

My working weekend.....

{my first time wearing christmas hat}
11/12/2009 (Friday)
I went back KL on this day cuz I get a job on saturday.
When reach KL, I straight away went to Sg wang look for my shoe.
This event need the promoter gals to have white heel shoe.
I'm looking my shoe all the way in Sg wang.
But I cant even get wat I want.
Too bad that the shoe I want already got no my size anymore.
So i went Pavilion to look at my shoe.
Pavilion really full wth people cause Christmas around the corner.
Pavilion really nice decorated with all the Christmas item.
On the way I look for my shoe, i saw some latest Barbie.

This barbie with leopard coat...





Nice gown....

Other than that I also saw emily, sharon and anne...
they also shopping in Pavilion..
Really so ngam saw them there...
On the way searching for my white shoe too bad cant get it..
But I saw my shoe again..
wish buy it from Forever 21..
Recently the market all out those strip like zebra or leopard pattern shoe, bag and even clothes..
Really made me wish get all of it..
In pavilion I stil cant get so went back Sg Wang.
I already tired of this so juz simply get 1 pair..
Sg wang.....


12/12/2009~13/12/2009
My working day started.....
Wake up late so have to rush to work..
Luckily my dad let me drive so I can get there fast enough..
I'm really lucky enough cuz my partner KC he is a very nice person.
Both of us got notin to do so we all the while also chit chat and watching movie..
There environment not bad cause got nice song and movie to watch..
but bad is there got only few movies only.
But luckily there got a staff quite sayang me also.
He always change movies to me..
So everytime I have new movie to watch...
hehehehe....
but anyway just 2days working I also feel happy cuz got good partner..

Panasonic, Court mammoth...


Kc, my partner..

Stil looking for part time to work..
Hope to get job..
Really need work.....
really need money....

No comments:

Post a Comment