Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Lovely wednesday....

Today early morning feel so good with blanket cover on.
At that time really enjoy the feeling when lying on the bed..
I even dun wish to wake up but hardly sleep back le...
My mom early morning prepare the bread with tuna..
hahahaha..so sweet of her..
Muaksss thank you so much...
I din hang around any places to day.
Juz stay at home online and pack all my old stuff..
Once I pack I only noe that I bought a lot of story novel haven read...
Stil wrapped with the plastic...
Hahahahahaha...
Nvm..I will open it later...
Feel very satisfied after packed all my stuff...
Evening that time have to go take photo so have to make up..
Huhuhu..she say wan smoky eye...
But I never do it be4....
Nvm..trying to do so..
Luckily not bad also..hahahahaha..
After took the photo, me and my mom went to jusco for shopping...
I saw Vincci have new shoe again..
And I saw 1 very nice and I like it so much...
My mom also agree me to buy it..
Huhuhuhuhu..I got the pass to but it..
But I stil considering....
Should I buy or not????
In jusco I saw a balloon fair..
There use the ballon to form alot of cartoon and even clothes...

Santa....




Spongebob...


Doraemon.....

Hope I can be choosen to get the job....
I think my Cameron trip already cancel...Haiy 2 bad....
Christmas is around the corner...
But I haven decide wat to do on that day????
Wat to do???
Dun have any excited feeling on celebrate christmas and even new year eve...
Maybe every year I din really celebrate it ba...
Can I realy get a really christmas celebration and new year eve celebration???
I oso dunno.....

No comments:

Post a Comment