Friday, October 2, 2009

Seremban Trip (2/10/2009)

I juz finish my mid term and quiz....
Reali damn stress...
Recently oways arguing....non stop....
I reali tired..
so plan to have a trip wit Mr G in seremban...
When reach, he brought me to a shop eat brunch...
{where eddy wish to go long time ago..
Gan told me}
Not bad also the noodle..D auntie there oso vv nice..


After the brunch, he bring me go to a temple name as "wu gong Shan"
D view there not bad oso..Somemore reali feel relaxing..nice air...






My god mother......



nice view there.....

After the visit, we went to Jusco there to have a walk...
Thn around 4something go 4 a movie...
G-force....reali nice not bad also...
Afetr movie thn go walk walk again...
Around 6-7pm someting, we went to have pur dinner.
He bring me go try seremban very famous seafood...
Reali not bad....





Bakar ketam......


Recently, I reali very tired of argueing....
I reali dun wish to argue wit you or wat..
Maybe u wont trust me anymore..
but every situation not like wat u expect..


No comments:

Post a Comment