Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy go Lucky.....

Dunno y recently my day pass like notin..
No point no destination..
Feel tired dun wish tink any thing also..
Izit my temper recently not very good le???
I feel like recently I reali cant control it well....
I'm in studio now...
Watching the video and look how they dance...
No motive at all.....

Listening the soft song...
D feeling made me more worst....
Feel sad....But wat I sad at???
I also dunno.....
My brainless situation come bac le la....
More and more competition coming to me le la....
Help......
Izit good or not???But no practice at all...
Lazy???????Or wat????
I reali dunno....
Maybe all stress coming to me again....
My old time the EUNICE come bac le la....


My dear dear....
Happy to listen that....
I reali hope you have the happy feeling with him..
I dun wish see you unhappy again...
I really hope he will know how to appreciate you...
Anyting rememeber find me and share wit me..
Althought i'm not always be wit you..
But anyhow also can find me and share wit me..
I always here for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment