Friday, October 30, 2009

Bored October and November....

My holiday just started.....
But I dont have any holiday mood..
cuz I dun feel I'm in holiday...
I juzt come back from Singapore...
Long journey to there and back..
On the way go really feel so suffer cause long journey...
Me cant have any good sleep in the bus..
Competition is the next day...
Reali a strong competitiors I have...
Few comment I get after the competition..
All also is my pro..
Bad in technique, foot work bad...
Is my problem that cannot push my partner up...
Even one of the judge comment the same thing...
Reali pressure listen to that..
Recently, my partner always juz push me to tink to speak out..
I dun like..
I just dun wan tink so much whn dancing.
I dunno Y......
I last time reali enjoy dancing very much..
But...........
Now?????
I really dunno...
I cant leave...
My mom spend lot money on to it...
Later 15 nov i had to go for competition at Muar....
Thn 18 nov I had to go to Thailand...
After Thailand I had to prepare to Penang for competition..
I really dunno wat to do...
My mom always nag me no planning...
Even my partner...
Maybe really is my problem ba...
I just hope I can really 1 day I can throw everything behind..
No need to think anything....
Can I????

No comments:

Post a Comment