Saturday, October 10, 2009

Eddie Birthday {10/10/2009}

Date: 8/10/2009
Venue: Garden Red Box
This morning really a bad luck day...
My condo lift got pro made me have to walk down by stairs from 15th floor to 2nd floor.
Bad rite....nvm...
Thn I din told miss Ding bout I will follow her attend eddie birthday celebration in Garden Red box.
Me take cab to time square thn take monorail to KL Sentrel thn Ktm to midvalley..
Phew.....Finally reach hehehehe..
Whn enter saw them started to hv fun cuz I late le..Huhu..
Bobby..
Eddie & Elsen

Miss Ding..Smsing...


When reach, I just sit there cuz all the song I oso not noe it very well..
I enjoy listening more thn singing...
After awhile started camwhore la....hahahahaha


Xian & Eunice

Bobby & me..( paisei...My fon camera not good.)

Huhuhu..Is time..
Birthday coming in and we started sing birthday song to Eddie...
hehehehehe....Look at his happy face...

His cake...Quite nice also...


Happy Birthday Mr Eddie......







Errr...Eddie Kiss Xian....Look he smile so happily....

Creamy face.....

Evon, eunice, raymond...
My mom birthday is today also...
Happy birthday to my mom...
Supporting me all the while..
thanks ya.....

No comments:

Post a Comment