Friday, October 23, 2009

Finally...........

Hehehehehe...
Hurai finally I finish my final le la...
happy cuz finish sad cuz dunno how was the result....
nvm as long as I already finish lu....

That day after finish exam straight away go midvalley wit miss ding..
Hehehehe.. we bought sandals from Vincci..
After that then we went to Connought nite market...
Enjoy d...

Today early morning, I took train back to IPOH..
My train time is 9am but they delay til 9.20am..
nvm is ok...
But bad ting happen...
the train have some problem and I sit inside the train almost 2hours.
The train startes the journey around 11am...
Wtf....1st time and I wish is the last time I take 5 hours bac to Ipoh..

Huhuhu...coming november will be my busy month...
My working plan have to cancel...
sad..sob sob....
no money to trip....how???
Haiy....

No comments:

Post a Comment