Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Finally......

Today is the due day for visual communication project 2.
Luckily , I manage to settle it and hang up today...
When reach cheras, of cuz go to hv brunch with miss ding and mr tenn in MCD..
Dunno y??
Today all of us become flies lovers...
All the flies like hang around us in MCD...
After brunch walk bac uni to pass up my project.
Thn we went to English Department to look for our expo marks..
Haiy.....
Vv bad a this semester...
Among my frens, I get not that good results for my this sem subject....
But nvm....
Hope finl all pass thn ok la..
next sem gambate lo....
Finally, we really go to library study la...
Library lots of people and should be quiet d..
But ours' library is noisy d...
Can hear everyone talking....
Same to us...
We study half way thn start talking la...
Tomorow no more le.....
Below is my project pic... Take time and have a look at it ba....
















Today thouught go find my dear d...
But have some unfriendly discussion with him..
So at the end not going...
But I hope u can speak out..
So that I wont miss un u....
I thought dun wan u purposely come out.
So u wont feel so tired..
I noe u dun like go..
So din plan asking u go..
Somemore u recently easily headache..
So for sure will no ask u go too....
Sorry d my dear.....

No comments:

Post a Comment