Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Exam week...

Exam feeling is all wround us...
Some really enjoying their sweet sweet holiday..
But me stil having exam.....
Haiy....
Nvm..
Eat can made me temporary feel relax..
Yesterday night, my dad bring me go Kampung Pandan area hv dinner.
We walk around and around...
Finally saw this shop...
Not bad actually this shop...



The design of the shop is really antique....
The wall hang alot posters especially those movies and album posters..
Food there not bad also...
Price is reasonable and d taste not bad also...
Main point is got variety food for u to choose...
Wish go there again...


Tie guan ying & jasmine green tea ice...
Chicken Chop only cost RM 11.90...


Today hv advertising exam...
study lot but look like wat the lecturer ask din really much related to the tips she gv..
nvm la...oledy over le...
Jia and shirley hv their own entertainment..
So i decide stay at uni study..
But din study also cuz fbing...
Hahahaha.....
something paisei happen today..
I go order food thn I only realise I din bring my wallet out.
Oooppsss...
No ic no money..
In my bag juz hv touch and go..
Nvm la..
at least can bac home..
But cant buy thing eat hv to walk bac also..
I bac home juz eat 3 pieces of bread..
Thought wan take some nap..
But saw house vv dirty..
I juz clean my whole house...
Although is tired but I feel so good also..


No comments:

Post a Comment