Sunday, November 22, 2009

Muar Competition { 14/11-16/11/09}

Recenty I always busy because alot of competiton comes around me.
Now I finally updated my blog..hehehehehe...
In Nov
I had 2 compeition and now already did 1 and left another 1 coming soon on sat 28/11/09 in penang.
Huhuhuhuhuhu....
Muar competition is held at Muar by SBW Dancesport on 15/11/09
wow...
This competition really important to me cause marks will counted in the OCM (Olympic council Malaysia)
and higher marks can represent malaysia to attend the Asian Sea Game..
Huhuhu...too bad...
Me cant get in the Asian Sea Game
cuz the chief adjudicator already putting his own son name in the game...
Haiy...reali politic when dancing...
But nvm....juz enjoy it....
On that day, we went to the competition venue around 12 something and started our reherseal.
Guess wat???? I saw Bobby competiting also.
I reali cant recognize him when he gel up all his hair.
After the reherseal, me and my partner went back and prepare for the afternoon event.
Almost all the team from MY Studio manage get in final round including me.
2nd Muar rising Star Dancesport Competition...

Mainly sponsor by PLAYSAFE.

Evan Loo & Nicole

Eunice & Derek



All girls


All boys





Me...........Hehehehehe........




Everyone also get a placing....
Me get 3rd for amature close and 5th for amature open..
Huhuhuhu...
allthough getting placing but not satisfied cause din expect taking that kind of ranking.
Nvm....gambate for next competition..
Yeapi....
~~~happy ending~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment