Monday, November 9, 2009

Inmature of me.....

Today I take my lesson from my instructor....
She say that she cant see my passion when dancing...
Haiy...
After lesson, me and my partner went to yum cha..
He started to talk out all my bad thing..
Thing which is not good from me..

Last 2months I went to Butterworth to made a custome..
I took it yesterday and can see that the design made me look like a beginner standard..
Reali look suck when I wear on that custome..
I feel so fed up and I keep saying the custome and the tailor bad thing.

My partner say that is me d 1 who wrong and cannot blame the tailor.
cuz is me the 1 who take d cloth to the tailor.
Somemore now me have to tink probably before say a word in this social and even in studio.

Dancing I cant achieve good present...
No good timing, not presentable look weak compare with others competitors.
Even made custome oso cant get a nice 1..
I really a failure...
No planning in my head..
I just really tired of thinking thing..
I dun like to plan..
I dont even noe how to make a decision.
really failure...
I cant sacrifice all the time in dancing.
I not like you guys when free thn looking at dancing,,
Maybe I'm not passion as you are.
In dancing I really lack of many information.
I already hardworking to practice all my basic which made me look more better.
I already trying very hard..
even my leg pain I do also practicing..
I not wan to blame or wat...
I noe u and mine pressure are different...
but maybe you can struggle that kind of pressure bu not me...
I cannot blame anymore...
My problem..
not hardworking enough....

Juz noe my luck always also that bad...
cant blame at all....
Is my faith....

No comments:

Post a Comment