Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Speechlesss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost more than 1 week din update my blog.....
Y????????
Reali vv fan and feel tired about all the ting happen to me tis few week.............
Y one person can hv happy and at the same time will made people feel unhappy???
y?????
cant let us be the one who is selfish????
Y can we can have everytin ne??????

I'm reali speechless last week and it does made me feel vv suffer.....Stress.............
My mood reali dunno how to explain....I do happy and meanwhile I do feel stress and unhappy.....
Pls do help me can???????
I dun wish to handle so much ting that is made me feel stress............

In that time I have to thanks 4 my frens............
They do help me lot whn i'm in a suffer situation.....
My frens...Thanks ya.................Reali feel vv lucky and appreciate that I have u guys......

Lately there sometin that made me vv happy 2.....
My mood oways is in d happy situation...........
Thanks giving so much joy and fun.........Mr G...................

Will we 3 buddy can keep on forever or juz left 2 of us???????
I tink that I reali dun understand well my buddy character.....
Reali vv fan..................
Reali wish to put down everytin and enjoy myself without any ting in my mind!!!
Can I??????

No comments:

Post a Comment