Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy day.......................




WED (25/02/2009)


Tis day quite happy........Wed have a restful dau cuz we spend less............


That morning made some breakfast to my fren.....Jia, Gan and Mr Bee.....




They reali enjoy vv much.....


After that, we stay in Gan house settle all d assignment...


Wow........auffering le...Doing d assignment......


Thn hv a nice rest....Night not good le...Rain heavily thn hv to change plan....


We though to go nite market but cant thn change 2 hv porridge steamboat....


wow...enjoy so much.....


After that we went bac 2 nite market...But my dessrt cant hv it le...They say far away thn cancel le.....Sad....................


After went bac home, I get a cal from Mr Bee that mention bout my laptop nearly get stolen...


He d 1 who save it but he get hurt....My heart reali feel sorry and vv appreciate to him.....


Thank You Mr Bee...........

No comments:

Post a Comment