Saturday, February 28, 2009

Relaxing......Missing......Stressing................

I'm relaxing myself in starbucks now....Hahahaha
Not rich le..Is juz hv d voucher so take some time and spend here wit my family...
But they went shopping left me here......
Me alone here...Waiting to call some1 wake up....
He reali vv tired d......Pity him.......
Take good care d.....Feel heart bit pain d....
Ceramel Macchado cofee......Is a decafain coffee.....
I reali enjoying my coffee....Hahahaha..But I cant take tat much stil wanna take cuz love it wat...
2day here rain heavily......Juz feel like nice to sleep....HuHuHu.....
Java chip blended coffee
Stress???Maybe is 2moro dancing class bit stress..Cuz i lazy wat din practice....
Somemore my mom oways put tis on her lips.....Remind me oways......
English class somemore.....Sometime reali dun wish come bac cuz come bac sure feel vv tiring...
Wat 2 do...I hv 2........
I reali bit worry my fren..........
He is in hospital having body checking......
Bit worring him...
Hope he is ok......
Quite happy.....
I bought a new sandals...
I guess my fren Shirley will like it......
Guess my dear Jia is ok wit Shirley...
Hope so................

No comments:

Post a Comment