Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy day..Sad Day...Tiring day.....

2day class finish at 12 but we finish earlier cuz hv test 2day..
dun noe whether noe how 2 do or not...
thn I go old town find jia jia and her fren..Me din order anytin eat cuz daniel say will hv lunch wit us.....
After breakfast thn we went to MPH hall hv some fun.I firstly go to gym thn onli join them play badminton..
I oways KS Elsen..So happy leh....
after that we hv lunch wit daniel and all of them...
But I din keep my promise cuz I hv date wit my fren so I hv 2 cancel it...
He vv angry so I reali vv upset bout I din keep promise but lastly I settle wit him..
So sorry my dearest fren.......

After lunch we started our game again..After that I hv a game wit Gan..
He reali vv nice...He oways juz let me while playing d badminton....
Enjoy d while playing wit hin...
After tat I reali vv tired so hv some rest.Thn I hv a small chat wit Gan..
I onli noe that he like 2 watch "secret".......Same as me 2.....
Reali enjoy d......

My dad bought me a levis pants..Wow so happy so I call 2 my mom but badly that I hv get nag from my mom...
I vv sad cuz my mom nag bout lots ting tat will affect me...Sad...
I cry 4 whole night.......................
But last hv 2 say is settle.......
wat a tired, sad and happy day....

1 comment: