Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sick Weekend

I was sick......
I always say I will sick soon...
But this time really fall in sick le...
Yesterday I went to look for the doctor..
Already more than 5 years I din visit any doctor.
Mean I quite healthy also..

The doctor I went quite high tec d...
He using d touch screen to jot down your sickness..
He is already 60years old le....
Can see he is a quite up-to-date doctor...
Now I have to have medicine 3times a day...
Hate!!!!

I went to check my written discourse marks.
Luckily the marks quite ok.
Not like what I expect that bad...
God Bless....

Already use to it to be alone all the while.
Quite enjoy being alone in the library..
No outing, no shopping
Juz library........

Ucsi Got talent Video finally post it on the website.
Now I guess if you have take notice on it you can see the video.
Temporary being famous in uni ba.....
haha



No comments:

Post a Comment