Saturday, June 26, 2010

Again......

Recently got lot problem coming out....
I was call to joined in a uni performance..
but I realise that their dance really cannot be acceptable by me..
But luckily it can be change and I'm now incharge for the performance..

Secondly, yesterday chat wit my mom individually...
She told me a problem which is money problem again..
Money money money.....

my bro is the main problem that I face this whole week.
Din even wan care about his Ptptn stuff..
All last minutes print and sign..
Somemore found out got lots problem with his IC and ahis bank account..
Swt...
I really dunno what is he thinking about..

Feeling like everything does not go on smoothly...
So wish to go travel by myself
I think tis is the point y i looking for so many part time job.

I will keep myself soundly....

No comments:

Post a Comment