Friday, June 18, 2010

Asignmentssss.......

Yeah !!!
Written discourse assignment finally settle and have been passed up le...
Hehehehe...
But stil have few more assignment to go on..
Study skills research paper, community service, B.com assignment.....
Argghh......
Lots assignment coming up...
But at least settle the individual assignment first...

I finally been date by someone...
hahahaha....
My dear have holiday so he spend 2days here acc me..
Ooowhhh....
Our outing very simply d..
Juz hv dinner togather thats it...
No movie, No shopping.....

After dinner thought plan to have a mini stemboat at home..
but I think this leave for next time ba..
We reach home at 8pm thn he started to do his thing and meanwhile I continue my assignment.
That what we did for our date..
hahahaha...

Its simply but is happy to be with you in every seconds....
Love you......

No comments:

Post a Comment