Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Suck day..........


Boring.....
other than this I dun really know what words that I can use....
I found that my life bit dull recentyl..
Go uni - class - bac home - sleep/doing nothing...
Really sien lo.....
Maybe cuz I longer compete..
I can say my mind totally blank d...

I feel like I cant have my life continue be like this anymore...
Planning to go penang this sat..
But too bad....
Due to the mistakes that my dad had did, i have to cancel my trip.
He going to penang on fri but my lovely darling Yoko is not free.
That my trip ruined....

Feeling like bit bad luck today..
On the way I walk to take LRT...
I saw a man take off his pants and masturbating..
Elo...
pls la...
want do also go back home la...
Another man I saw him at chan sow lin station..
Can see he din really wear any underwear inside...
Cuz can see his little bro clearly although he is wearing a pants which bit tight...

Today alone attend B.Com class..
In the class, I realise the presentation that d group did look so familiar.
cuz they are presenting expo writting which I took it in last semester.
The main point is they juz use not more thn 1hour to present But me use 4 months to study it..
Swt gao gao.....

What a DAY............


No comments:

Post a Comment