Thursday, May 27, 2010

♥ Lovely Date ♥

26/5/2010~ Thursday

Finally this day have arrive...
huhuhu...
I can meet with my dear after I waiting him for 3 weeks.
My dear is in KL cuz he have to settle some stuff in his college.
Meanwhile he spend his one day time with me too..
I can say that i'm patient enough to wait him for 3 weeks without seeing each other..
Hahahaha...

1st destination would be Garden, Zanmai..
He suggest to have lunch at there...
Due to some our government having some sort of function in Midvalley,
we almost spend half an hour to look for a car park..
Start from 11++ till 12++ only can get our car park...
Swt...
Anyway, better thn nothing..

Yeah!!!
We in Zanmai....
Zanmai really a japanese restaurant which you can get an extreme satisfaction from their food..
Is really delicious...
One word for them
"BRAVO"
My dear and I really enjoy it very much..

Photobucket

next, we are doing some shopping in midvalley.
We went to Watson and I help him to grab some sunblock.
He really get a very serious sunburn..
So I get him 2 sunblock..
One for face and another is for body...
We headed back home after shopping to get some rest..

Before we went, we hardly decide what to eat.
So we cal miss Ding to ask for her opinion.
But at last we din eat what she choose.
Anyway thank you very much to her also..
Finally we choose our 2nd destination is Pavilion, Dragon-I..

Photobucket

Photobucket
小笼包...Must eat d....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Movie time!!!
Watching IP man 2 with my dear..
Camwhore while we waiting....

Photobucket
He look so funny....

Photobucket

After movie, both of us saw something awesome..
We saw 4 cars which extremely yeng.
Really like what we see in Transformer..
Wow...cool man!!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Some one surprise me who is my dad..
He allow my dear overnight in my house..
Huray....
Its really a happy date for me...
hahahaha...

27/5/2010 ~ Friday

This morning, we went to OLD Town at Taman Midah to have our breakfast..
OLD TOWN AGAIN~~~~~~~~
My dear want charge phone so got no choice d...
But anyway is a lovely breakfast for me before he go bac to terengganu...
Time passes so fast..
Is time to say good bye to him...
Sob Sob..
I dunno whn to meet him d...
Juz wait ba....

No comments:

Post a Comment