Wednesday, May 12, 2010

At Last......

I finally can throw away the heavy bag that I already carry for a period of time..
Eunice Wen no longer dancing in the competition anymore..
Due of some reason which is private and confidential...
Hahahahha..
Dun gv chance for you guys to 8....

When I know this at that moment and at that time..
I really dunno know what to react and what my feeling is...
I thought I will have a happy mood at that time..
But un fortunately is a sad mode for me.
I cry for it...
Y???
I thought I really wan to take off this heavy bag..
But the feeling is totally different..
I will hv a not willing let go feeling deep inside my heart..
But anyhow I know WHY this is happen thn is enough..
un willing also have to....

Now is time for me really concentrate in my studies..
And can have time hang around with my buddies and even look for part time...
Juz forget all those unhappy thing ba...

Like wat they say....
You already know this will happen soon...
So juz let go ba....
At least you enjoy it before..

2nd of may is the happiest competition I ever had...
Thanks you guys supporting me at that moment..
I really very enjoy it..
This feeling I will keep it deeply in my heart..
Thanks my sweety Yoko, small Nicholas, Aunty Susan, slyvia lots of them supporting me...
Thanks to my instructor yen chin and derek teaching me lots...
Thank you so much......

No comments:

Post a Comment