Tuesday, July 14, 2009

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This weeek very stress.....
Who can help me???
I reali wish throw all the ting off...
Can I???
I dun tink so.....
can everyting juz go away????
Me reali very stress.....
I dun tink any1 can help me.....
Financial big problem d.....
My mom suffering all d fees of my competition...
Yesterday night onli noe that hv to be a member of a association.
Need RM230 as annual fees.
Walau....suddenly pop put mention hv to pay...
Help.....
I need money......
Money Money.....
Yesterday my mood not very good...
I have a feeling do not know where i'm belong at that moment..
I wan some1 to ti liang me...
Can???
Can any1 understand my feeling???
yesterday reali bad day 4 me..
Miss train nvm, take bus bac home get nag by mom..
AT night get scolded by my instructor.....
ya...All my fault that i din rest well...
I emo all d time....
But reali very hard to control...
I noe everyone oso hv their own stess....
I will settle everyting by myself...
I tink I reali need to be alone 4 tis week...
I dun wish cuz my stress gv any pressure to any1...

No comments:

Post a Comment