Thursday, February 3, 2011

This is for you...

I dunno what i should say to you...
Really very upset for the genting trip...
I dunno what your feeling when going there with me...
I know i did badly to you...
Now i deserve back the same thing from you cuz her...

I accept...
I deserve...
Ya she and u 3 yrs....Me just nothing to you...

U need time...
Sorry I cant whole up myself and i guess i wanna to let go u.
I cant noe what u think and i guess will not hv any improvement with u..

Letting everything to fate????
I will go to achieve what i want...
cuz u had try the disappointment..
I think I really not as lucky as ur ex...
They able to hv u as their bf...
Ya.she is the one u love..

I will let go and will go off silently...
I scare I keep on continue like that i will going on crazy...

1 comment: