Saturday, February 19, 2011

Gonna be a great start....

Recently I found out that I quite a weird person.
Something that I do know is bad and know it was a trap..
But I do tend to fall in d trap willingly..
How stupid am I...Haha....

Lots of things frustrated me recently...
It should say that things are easy to be settle,
But I tend to make it complicated....

In another way should say that I'm not open enough ba....
Sometime whn u go to have fun, really have to be open..
Or else u will not enjoy at all and add on troubles...

So....
Be open ba....

Haiy bad thing happen which is my Fon SD card damage...
Omg...
All my photos were inside....
Sob sob....
Now waiting that to be recover and hope it can be fully recover...

Yeah!!!!
Going have my first tv commercial shooting...
Pray to god hope everything will be going on smoothly...
We gonna rock ya...
Yeah yeah !!!!!!

1 comment: