Monday, November 29, 2010

Lovely Breakfast @ Starbucks

Good Morning to everyone.....


Its really a tired weekend for me....
Juz reach kl at 7.40am this morning..
No where to go to..
So decided to spend my breakfast time in Starbucks, Midvalley.
Its been a long time I din relax myself alone enjoying my coffee and croissant.
Its delicious and its really satisfy me...

Today is monday which I have to work.
Its almost a month I been working in ATD solutions..
Its really gain lot experience and I make lot mistakes too...
This is my first time being a telemarketers.
Honestly speaking, I really not a patient girl when doing my call down.
Now i realise how no manners are they....
Due to my impatient, might showing some temper infront of my colleague..
I'm so sorry bout that..
I will try to control my temper.....

Anyhow is almost 10am...
Its time for me to work le....


Toffee Nut & Croissant

No comments:

Post a Comment