Monday, November 1, 2010

KLPF @ Midvalley

I'm not with my blog quite a time..
Actually there lot ting happening but thn due t somepersonal problem so no mood updating..
I guess I'm ok with it and trying to balance it too...

KLPF ~ 29/10/2010 - 31/10/2010





I'm joining the KLPF fair.....
A new thing for me to experience is being a shooting model.
I never try before..
The day before, jia wen, jun and me stil dilemmaing wat to wear..
Ishhh........

The day have arrive, we just wear what we have in our wardrobe...
Din take much photos on the first day cuz I din bring my DSLR to the fair...
On the first day, new environment and feel quite embarassing..
Therefore mostly the pic that we took not that natural.
On the next day, I do more naturally...
And I do bring along my DSLR...
hahahahaha....
Happy to get good picture on second day.
Lots event going on in Midvalley.
Below is one of the princess from BODY SHOP....


This is the kiosk which is promoting for the 3days fair.
Any one saw it and feel interested, dun hesitate to ask me the information.
It able to add on effect on the photo, editing, and have different sizes too....




Just uploading few photos of mine.





Today is my first day internship....
Is boring, sleepy...
I'm just fbing, looking at the website all the day...
Huhuhuhu....
Hope tomorrow will be better...
Gambate eunice ng......

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eunice.

    I have posted your photos that I took at KLPF 2010 at http://kamarms.blogspot.com/2010/10/klpf-2010-oldies.html

    My facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kamarazaman

    Bye and enjoy your internship...

    ReplyDelete