Sunday, January 31, 2010

Stress week.....

I already 1 week do not update my blog le lu...
Hahahaha...
Quite bc recently and got no internet access at all..
But no worries..
I already apply broadband..
Later sure can online everyday...
hahahahaha.....

My weekly report....
Notin special bout my life recently cause bc with all my homework..
especially visual communication..
Ms Irene give us the work weekly...
It keep on continuing and no stop at all....
My lovely artwork.....






Although bc, but stil can go for part time job.
Me and Jia jia fet a job from In2 company.
We were helping them for LENOVO cause they have new product launch.
Their product guess you guess noe it..
Cuz there a advertisements showing in facebook..
Mention the grandmom use her grandson lappy as chopping board.
The function was held at LUNA BAR...
Wah...me and jia never been there be4..
We so excited bout it....
There really damn nice lo..
Planning to go....Saving money now..hehehehehe....




Jia Jia & me....






My artwork again...
hahahaha..
These pieces of artwork, I did it in class by using 1 1/2 hour to draw it..
wah..I really din expect I can make it...
I'm not good in drawing...
SO really happy can hv Ms Irene class.
Her class really have lots fun and excitement.....










Upcoming post....
Dinner & dance..
Outing day wit 3 buddies....


No comments:

Post a Comment