Saturday, January 16, 2010

1 week post...

My uni life started already for 1 week...
My life is just go for class everyday til 2 or 5pm...
Long time din feel this situation and feeling..
Waiting for class to begin and waited Lrt going uni...
1st week uni life just normal cuz all the lecturer also will just let us know the introduction.
2nd week my class start..
Tis sem really bit busy cuz every class also have lot homework to do...
I just pass up my visual communication draw...
Later in stil got advertising homework and also expo writting.
This sem really use lots money.
Like I recently get my DSLR~ Nikon..
Hehehehe...
Finally I can get it but need pay back to my dad..
cuz really very expensive d...
I'm so damn excited on it....
But till now I cant even see my lecturer yet..
Other than class so happy that chinese new year coming soon...
Wed that day outing with Jia Jia..
Long time no outing with her..
Cuz me and her timing recently oso not ngam oso..
hahahaha..
that day we went to Forever 21 to shop for clothes.
She get 2 dress and I get 3 clothes....
Happt shopping with her le..
hahahaha....
I dunno izit me bad luck or wat???
Last thurs I went to KLCC to look for advertising text book but unlicky me facing lrt pro.
The lrt jam half way after setiawangsa station..
Wow..so swt...
Somemore newspaper stil wan improve the lrt system..
Haiy...dunno can really work or not.
another day also same but is another train...
the lrt stuck at sultan ismail also...
Really bad luck for me...

See everyone is frustated to the Lrt....


My partner finally back from taiwan.
he bought a small small souvenier for me..
Thank you le..
But my bc time started le..
30th my studio having a Dinner and dance...
I have to perform on that night.
My routine also haven started yet..
Haiy..need hard work la...
GAmbatene.....



No comments:

Post a Comment