Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Working Day....1st day.....

2day I wake up early...
Y????I din attend school....Y stil need wake up early???
Purpose is I hv to WORK.....
I'm working in a event company that is promoting "Window's Mobile" roadshow...
Venue: Low Yat main entrance
Fast join us and hv a look at windows mobile....
2day 1st day working sure will bit scare scare...
My dear fetch me and we go to work 2gather...
Whn reach there we feel vv blur juz do according wat they request..
Thn 1 of the lady juz ask us: Do u noe wat is d selling point of tis and tis fon???
Thn me and jia juz HAR????
We juz answer: Dunno wor...
Funny rite...HAhaha....
Thn d roadshow start....quite enjoy my work 2day....
cuz reali can learn alot....
I saw Man Jun 2day...he come 2 visit us le...
Reali miss him cuz omost 1 week din c him at all.....
Wow...reali tired 2day....
My leg damn pain some more i hurt my leg tat day and now feel pain...
Pity...wat 2 do???Hv to be tough lo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment