Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm back

It's been a long time I din update my blog...
Omgosh...I saw dust on my blog....
hahahahaha...

What Eunice doing recently????
Wow....
Interesting.....

Busy with assignments..
Legalz performances
dance practice...
D3 (Devil dukes dodgettes) cheer practice...
Bangkok competition
and now busy with final assignments...
and not forget to hv fun in club too....

hahahaha....
really a busy routine I had....
I guess I able to overcome ba..

Its been 2 weeks after I back from bangkok..
Honestly speaking...I really din enjoy much in Bangkok...
I guess the most satisfaction I get is the 5 hours shopping in Platinum shopping mall...
I get lot stuffs in 5 hours.... Vv geng le...
hahahahaha.....

Now busy with assignments...
I guess will update more bout me...
I want make my life interesting......

I miss club....
I wan club with Legalz.....

2 comments:

  1. Hey... keep it up. you're an interesting and pretty girl. l8ter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you...and i will keep it up...

    ReplyDelete