Saturday, October 2, 2010

Joico Hair Show 28 Sept 2010

28 Sept 2010
Hair Show model.....
My 1st time being a model...
Sound very scare at first.... Cause I dunno who the one who helping me cut my hair..
Luckily is being cut by the hair stylish from US...
They come all over here to have a hair show here....
Once reach there, have to do some catwalk...
I just so lucky being choosen....
Luck ba....
Kim who the one incharge on my hair...
1st cut, secondly dye......

Hair colour being wash out.....

Dying.....


Huray.......
This is my 1st dye...
After being check by kim..
She not satisfy..I have to redye again...
Huhuhuhu....
I stay in the hair saloon from 3something till night 9 something...
Tired but quite satisfy with my hair....
28 Sept 2010
All of us have to gather up at Mist Club, Bangsar at 11.30am.
Due to our lovely fren do not know the direction so we were late on that day...
when we reach, short briefing and have lunch...
Thn is rehearsel time...
Spending 2 hours ++ for the rehearsel....

After rehearsel, everyone have to start prepare...
Bc bc bc bc.......


within 2 hours have to wash 3 times hair....sob sob...clothes get wet too.....

Finally finish make up...
Now is the picture time......

Sueki.....


My final look......

Thanks to kim and lance...

Careen....

Stephy.....




4 of us.... Opening model.....
Happy to gain this kind of experience...
Although there something happen which make me upset..
But then also is a good experience for me...
yeah......

No comments:

Post a Comment