Friday, July 30, 2010

♥ Titans 10th Anniversary ♥

I have abondon my blog for quite a period of time..
due to my laziness and asignments so really dun have that mood to update anything..
I'm bac to make my blog alive...

24th July 2010


Time passes fast.
Din realise TITANS have been establish for 10 years.
alI join in the squad in 2002 til 2005.
Ha ha.. feel so old...
Anyhow there organise this reunion dinner to celebrate Titans 10th Anniversary.
In the gathering really make me reflash back lots happy memory...
Red is our colour.
Forever...
Let the picture talk ba...


This is what the junior did for us...







Amylia, Iky Loke, Me, Alexis and Pik Yee



Pik Yee, Vannessa ~ lovely senior ♥





I able to do extension after 5 years. Thanks Junior...

Group photos




Our Video...
Thanks to amylia..
Go TITANS!!! ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment