Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Love air is everywhere............

Recently love air is everywhere...
Mr daniel hv gf le la....
reali can feel d love...
hehehe...

2day juz vv normal going to uni..
hv discussion wit houng and jamen...
But my bad 4get to bring my file...
Nvm la..
Thn 12pm hv meeting at mcd......
Juz a short meeting...
I feel like I'm a fail leader...
Haiy...

After meeting headed to MPH hall to hv badminton...
Long time no play d...
Quite enjoy oso...
At there saw some1 dancing LATIN...
Walau.......made me ichee le la.....
But saw them reali feel like i'm vv geng...
hahha..juz joke onli la...

2day bad ting happen...
D 1st time i angry Mr G...
haiy...
Sad angry him 2....
but at last no angry d...
hehehe...
sorry la Mr G....

We headed to leisure mall "wong Kok" 2 hv our high tea...
hehehe..
at that time plan our seremban trip oso...
huhuhu..
cant wait to go there..
I purposely bought a nice dress....
hehehehe...cant wait til d days it comes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment